Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

OnlyTease "Behind the Scenes" - March 2015, week 1

  It is time again for me to update on a regular feature that I started to bring you earlier on this year, but I fell off with at the end of February.  I didn't really "forget" about the Behind-the-Scenes updates, but unfortunately some of the newest BTS content that was going up inside the members' area of the OnlyAllSites was "too new" to be shared independently on a page like this, so I temporarily put it on a hiatus.  However, I still want to share some of the older Behind-the-Scenes content, as it really gives you a different angle at the shoots and beautiful girls besdies just the regular studio images.

 These Behind the Scenes pics come from some of the great OnlyTease shoots in early March.  Abigail B, Lola A, Jayne M, Becky Perry, Demi J, and Saffron were just a few of the great girls in the studio at that time.  A real highlight was of course the sensational duo shoot with Lola A and Jayne M.  Both girls also looked incredible modelling the new OnlyTease T-shirts.

  The candid content with Lola and Jayne was just amazing, and that duo shoot they did is probably my new favourite OnlyTease girl-girl shoot of all time.  I actually updated about that duo shoot not long ago HERE !!  I think the Behind the Scenes pics from Lola and Jayne are really great, and they certainly have a lot of "chemistry" together.  They just look stunning in the amazing lingerie and cute T-shirts.


http://www.onlyallsites.com



























No comments:

Post a Comment