Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Danielle A - golden brunette !!

 Tonight's update is another for the extremely beautiful girl who is undoubtedly one of the hottest models in the modern era of OnlyTease.  This set is yet another amazing one from Danielle A, in which she is dressed as a gorgeous secretary in a hot outfit with gray tights !!

 I have of course talked about Danielle many times before on this page, and she has been one of the hottest girls of the past two or three years.  She was the "Newcomer of the Year" for OnlyTease in 2013, and she also finished in the top-10 of "Model of the Year" each of the past two years.  This set with her is one of my favourites, as she looks so hot and radiant in the loose fitting blouse and the tight pink skirt !!  I think she also looks really nice in these thick gray tights.... When I first saw this set from Danielle, I did not like how the gray tights were a bit loose and baggy around her slender ankles.  However, I soon really came to like this effect, and I think seeing the wrinkly visible material of her hosiery is quite hot, for some reason.  She looks so sexy in these gray pantyhose, and this whole outfit is just incredible.

 This secretary set is also from Danielle's most recent shoot, from the end of 2014.  I thought she looked by far her hottest in this shoot, as she had that gorgeous brunette-fawn hair !!  Over 2013 and 2014, Danielle was always stunning, but she really matured into quite a classy look by the end of last year.  I think she just looked so sexy and radiant in her most recent series of sets for OnlyTease.

 We are still waiting (patiently) for Danielle's first OnlyTease shoot of 2015 !!  Like I said earlier, there have been a few rumors that she may be coming back for her next shoot soon, but these are just rumors, and she has yet to get a "Forthcoming Shoots Thread" on the OnlyTease forums.  Unfortunately, there just hasn't been much seen from her in the world of UK glamour modeling over the past several months,but honestly, I don't think this girl has done much shooting outside of the OnlyAllSites franchise.  Like I discussed earlier, I REALLY hope that this girl continues to be a "regular" for OnlyTease, but seeing as her entire body of work has been pretty much for the OnlyAllSites, I really don't now how likely she is to remain "active" for the long-term in the entirety of UK glamour modeling and shooting.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danielle-A

























No comments:

Post a Comment