Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Danni B - Little black dress !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who for the past few years has been one of the best regularly-shooting models of OnlyTease.  Danni B is a sultry-type of girl with an extremely pretty face, who has just been a great frequent visitor to the OnlyTease studio.  She looks stunning in this amazing set, wearing a classy little black dress with tan pantyhose, and hot lingerie underneath.

 Danni is a gorgeous girl who I think is definitely one of the prettiest current models.  As I said before, she actually reminds me a bit of the famous actress Jessica Alba.  Honestly, if not for her many tattoos, I think she could potentially be my favourite OnlyTease model based on her hot face and fit body.  For me, though, lots of tattoos on a girl has always kind of been a negative in my mind, as I feel that copious tattoos can detract from a girl's overall beauty.  I think Danni is so hot that even with her tattoos, she is still one of the most gorgeous current girls, and I don't mind them.

 This set with her in an "LBD" is just so hot, sleek, and classy, and is definitely one of her finest ones.  She looks so sexy in the tan pantyhose and form-fitting dress !!

 Danni has definitely been a great "regular" model of the past few years.  She has had many fantastic solo shoots, and even a couple of great duos with the lovely Robyn H.  Danni is just a beautiful girl who I think can and will continue to be a fantastic model for OnlyTease.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B


























No comments:

Post a Comment