Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

A Holly (Gibbons) Christmas !!

 Hey all:

 I would like to apologize to you for the lack of updates over the last 10 days or so.  Not long ago, my hard drive went out on the main computer I use for these pages, and even though I got the issue all sorted I was just unable to get back into the swing of things regarding posting.  It was just a combination of getting the computer issue sorted and being busy with other things... Anyway, I am going to try my hardest for at least 2 posts a day going forward again, now that things have kind of "stabilized."

 Anyway, it is honestly unbelievable how fast we are approaching Christmastime.  I have been looking for some festive OnlyTease sets to make some posts about, but honestly as I am looking there is really not much left in the locker.  OnlyTease did shoot some great new Christmas sets this year with the six-girl shoot and Abigail B, but these features aren't even released yet to OnlyTease members, so I honestly do not have much new to post about with Christmas content unless I just recycle some old stuff.

 So anyway, I am going to a girl who is one of my favorite OnlyTease models of all-time, by far !!  Holly Gibbons is such a lovely girl and this is one of my favorite sets with her.  She just looks stunning dressed as a secretary in purple tights, especially when she shows off her cute panties underneath !!  I know I'd definitely kiss her under the mistletoe !!

 Holly also had her newest OnlyTease shoot this October, and she looked as amazing as ever.  She is such a beautiful girl and she is also in my top-10 of favorite current OnlyAllSites models.  She has such a pretty face and an amazing physique.

 Anyway, definitely stay tuned as the regular updates for my pages are going to start coming again, especially as I'll have a lot of down time over this Christmas season.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Gibbons























No comments:

Post a Comment