Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Victoria S - INCREDIBLE VIP ballet set, Part 2 !!

 Tonight's update concludes the absolutely incredible ballet set from Victoria S that I began posting about HERE yesterday on this page !!  I usually divide all my ballet set features into two posts, as there is just so much to digest with these fantastic dance sets for the OnlyAllSites.... This ballet set is absolutely amazing, and like I said it is one of my all-time favorites in the dance-leotard genre.  Victoria looks so lovely, especially all in pink.  In the second half of this set, Victoria looks amazing as she changes into the cute hot-pink long-sleeved leotard, with her dance tights still on underneath.

 Victoria is such a pretty girl, and she looks amazing in the ballet outfit, wearing pink Capezio dance tights underneath her pink leotard !!  I also think she really looks incredible in the white bra and panties.  This set is off-the-charts and completely at the high standard for OnlyTease-VIP.  She is so pretty as a ballerina, and like I said on my post yesterday she really gives off that polished and sophisticated type of vibe.

 I am really excited for Victoria's next shoot in January, as well.  She is one of the best current models and she really is captivating in all of her sets and videos for OnlyTease.  Honestly, there is just so much to like with her, and she has so many great sets and outfits on her portfolio.  I really think she is so pretty, especially her cute face paired with her "plushy" and hot physique !!...  If you want to see more of Victoria, just click on my link BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Victoria-S














No comments:

Post a Comment