Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Jo E and Helen G - hotties in glasses !!

 Hey All...

 I have to apologize rather profusely about the sparsity of my updates over the last two weeks or so.  As I mentioned on my last post, I have had the flu, which I am just thankfully getting over about now.  However, at the moment, I am still feeling a bit weak and am just not back into a routine yet.  Hopefully, though, I'll start updating with some sets a bit more regularly going forward.

 I have also been so busy with my other jobs at the moment, which has cut a bit into my energy and posting time at present.  I am still obviously trying to update my main page at least once a day, with varying degrees of success !!

 Anyway, back to the content... Today's update features an amazing duo set from two of the best models currently going on OnlyTease.  Jo E and Helen G are two lovelies who shot a series of amazing duo sets earlier this year.  Both of these girls are so cute and are also so well-matched for photos with each other.  I absolutely love this set, as both look so adorable "matching" in secretary outfits with their hair worn up and glasses.  Helen and Jo can both really nail the "nerdy girl" look when they want to for a set like this, in my opinion !!  Both Helen and Jo are really so beautiful and are two fantastic models, and they have tremendous interaction together.

 I also love what both girls are wearing.  Jo E looks so hot in her black pencil skirt, with seamed black tights underneath.  The best parts of this set are when Helen constantly lifts up Jo's skirt and shows all of her hot pantyhose, with her cute panties underneath.  This set is frankly an awesome legshow from Jo, and she has such a sexy and slender pair of pins !!  Helen also looks so cute in the ultra-thick Wolford tights she is wearing.  Both Helen and Jo are so sexy and they also love "teasing"  and fun posing.  They are always just really great models in their shoots for the OnlyAllSites.

 I know that Jo is booked next for OnlyTease this month, and Helen just had her most recent OnlyTease shoot late this November.  Both of these girls are really so fantastic and are two of the top contributors to the OnlyAllSites.  They are so lovely and they look even more fantastic and fun when they are shooting and posing together !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jo-E

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Helen-G


























No comments:

Post a Comment