Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Jodie Gasson and Melissa D - cuddly Christmas angels !!

  Today's extra update is for two beautiful girls who I definitely think are two of the best models of OnlyTease history.  Jodie Gasson and Melissa D look stunning in this amazing Christmas set, each wearing black stockings and hot lingerie underneath their sexy Santa costumes.  They are so cuddly and flirtatious together, and when this shoot happened a few years ago I remember thinking it was absolutely amazing and one of my favorite duos of all time !!

 Neither Jodie or Melissa are actively modeling for OnlyTease anymore, but both of these girls are still two of the favorites of all-time with the OnlyTease membership.  This duo was especially hot in it's day as I recall about 4 years ago a bunch of people were clamoring to see these two girls together, as they both had such similar curvy physiques.  This duo was obviously a great result and Jodie and Melissa looked sensational in their duo shoot.  This Christmas feature was absolutely amazing when it was first released back in 2012.

 I also got a bit busy with other things this Christmas break, so I didn't post that much for a few days.  I had planned on updating with some holiday sets from the OnlyTease archive, but I just got a bit busy and exhausted so I didn't post as much as I wanted to.  Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this fantastic set, and all my past posts on this page as well as what I'll post going into the future !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jodie-Gasson

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Melissa-D




















No comments:

Post a Comment