Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Saffron - Newcomer-of-the-Year candidate !!

 Tonight's update is for a very cute girl who I think was a great OnlyTease newcomer of 2015, and I definitely think she could potentially win "Newcomer of the Year" this year.  In addition to being a very beautiful OnlyTease model and a great site "regular" this year, Saffron is also a very well-known glamour model in the UK.  She looks amazing in this stunning set, dressed as a cute secretary in a business outfit with black pantyhose !!

 Saffron is definitely one of my top-few favorite new models for OnlyTease of 2015.  She has such a cute and adorable face, as well as such a fit physique.  She just has a hot and friendly look, and she is so photogenic.  I recently voted for my "Newcomers of the Year" in the members' area of OnlyTease, and Saffron was in my top-4, along with Kay, Demi J, and Gina B.  Saffron is so lovely though and she could easily be my #1 model.

 Saffron also participated in the annual multigirl-shoot this October for OnlyTease, and she also recently had a great solo shoot.  I honestly think that she is going to be a girl who we will see many more times for the OnlyAllSites, as she really seems enthusiastic about shooting.  She is just lovely and this secretary set with pantyhose is one of my favorite photosets of hers.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Saffron





















No comments:

Post a Comment