Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sarah E - ultra-radiant brunette !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I think is comprehensively my favorite OnlyTease model of all-time.  Sarah E is extremely gorgeous and she has been such an impactful OnlyTease girl since her first site shoot all the way back in 2009.  For several years, she has been a model who has just dominated my heart and thoughts.  She looks amazing in this gorgeous set, wearing the oft-seen gray tights set with the matching-colored shorts and sweater vest !!

 Sarah is such a gorgeous and radiant beauty, with a bit-exotic look.  Until about 2013 or so, she was unquestionably my favorite OnlyTease model.  For the last few years, though, I think Sarah has been spending a lot of time abroad, which has limited her availability to shoot for OnlyTease, even though she has still had a few site shoots over the last couple of years.  Also, the emergence in recent years of a great new generation of hotties like Danielle A and Jayne M has really thrown down the subjective challenge when it comes to who is my favorite current OnlyTease model.

 I still think, though, that Sarah may be my favorite model of all time.  For a long period of time, she was so strong and dominant for me, with many great shoots.  I also was lucky enough to be able to sponsor several "custom sets" for her with privatized outfits over a period of a few years.  Honestly, Sarah is just really great so I hope you enjoy this beautiful set with her.

 At the present, there is nothing known as to when Sarah's next OnlyTease shoot may be, but I still think that she is likely to get rebooked at any moment as she has been such a great reliable presence for the site for so long.  I know she is a well-liked and well-regarded UK glamour model so I definitely think she could get another shoot at any point.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sarah-E

























No comments:

Post a Comment