Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Emma Jones - beautiful hottie in glasses !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has only had one OnlyTease shoot so far, but I also think she is one of the prettiest newcomers of 2015 and definitely a girl to be very excited about for the future.  Emma Jones is a tall, stunning, and curvy brunette, and she looks amazing in this gorgeous secretary set; wearing a pink stripey blouse, black skirt, and black stockings on underneath !!

 Emma had her first OnlyTease shoot this September.  So far, there has been nothing official announced about when her next site shoot may be, but I am still very optimistic it could be soon.  She is extremely beautiful and I am really looking forward to seeing more from her.  I think she is so pretty, and she also has such a dynamic, fit, and feminine physique.  She has amazing curves and also an absolutely gorgeous face.  I think she is just a beautiful model and also potentially a great long-term "regular" for OnlyTease.

 I obviously really hope that she will get rebooked early in 2016 and quickly build up her OnlyAllSites profile.  She is so gorgeous and I hope that soon she'll have dozens of sets across all of OAS !!  I will definitely let you know when her next shoot gets announced so obviously keep checking this page for lots of OnlyTease bits and news !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Emma-Jones






















No comments:

Post a Comment