Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Marie Jones - beautiful secretary in black pantyhose !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I think has rather quietly been one of the prettiest OnlyTease models of the last couple of years.  Marie Jones looks incredible in this amazing set, wearing a cute secretary outfit with black pantyhose and hot underwear on underneath !!

 Marie Jones is a really pretty girl who shot twice for OnlyTease in 2014, and she is a girl who I really hope we'll see more of in the future.  She had a ver nice pair of shoots last year, but she did not come back this year at all, which is honestly something I am quite sad about.  I had really hoped that Marie would "take off" after her fantastic debut shoots, but sadly she didn't follow up and I think there is a chance she may not be back.  I obviously really hope that she will make a return, though (I will let you know if she does).

 This set is one of my favorites of Marie's few sets (you can see more by clicking on my link BELOW)... The underwear she is wearing underneath her black pantyhose is so cute, and she is really such a beautiful girl.  She has such a pretty face and honestly I think she may have been a bit underrated by many in her first shoots last year.  Hopefully though, like I said, she'll be back for more shoots in 2016, as many OnlyTease member ask for her rebook on quite a frequent basis.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Marie-Jones


























No comments:

Post a Comment