Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Danni B - fantasy nurse !!

 Tonight's update is another for a beautiful girl who I definitely think is one of the prettiest models currently of OnlyTease.  Danni B is an amazing and sultry-looking beauty who looks incredible dressed as a fantasy nurse in this photoset, wearing hot yellow underwear and blue tights on underneath !!  She is a really gorgeous girl who has definitely been one of the best OnlyTease models of the past few years.

 I think that Danni has an extremely pretty face, and in her shoots this year she has really impressed me and definitely risen up higher on my own personal rankings !!  Danni participated in the annual six-girl shoot for OnlyTease this year (some pics of this HERE); and to be honest she looked so amazing in this shoot that I really began to notice her and fall in love with her all over again.  I have always really liked Danni, but for awhile I feel like perhaps I overlooked her a bit when it came to the great current OnlyTease models.  She obviously really made a statement though with her incredible beauty in the six-girl shoot, and then she had another amazing solo shoot this December.  Danni is a girl who is absolutely flying-high right now and I definitely hope we keep seeing her a lot more in 2016 and beyond.

 She is such a beautiful girl and honestly I think she is about close to "perfection."  She does have a few big tattoos, but she has such a beautiful face and she actually reminds me a bit of the famous actress Jessica Alba !!  Danni is just really incredible and she is definitely one of the girls worth checking out a lot more of (if you follow my link BELOW)... She is a beautiful nurse for fancy-dress in this set, and I love her in the deep-blue tights she is wearing.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B

























No comments:

Post a Comment