Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Victoria S - INCREDIBLE VIP ballet set, Part 1 !!

 Tonight's update features an incredible set that is a bit newer to OnlyTease, but has quite honestly become one of my favorite sets of all time.  Victoria S looks absolutely amazing in this hot ballet set, which she shot for her fantastic VIP shoot this October.  Victoria is such a cute girl and she is definitely one of the prettiest "active" OnlyTease models.  She looks so angelic in this set, wearing the light-pink leotard with pink dance tights, ballet slippers, and the cute pink hairbow as well.

 This ballet set is so amazing and is definitely one of my favorites in the dance-leotard genre of OnlyTease.  I think that Victoria looks so feminine and angelic in this set.  I also love the highlighted hairstyle she had for this shoot.  Overall, she just seems like a really sweet girl... She is so pretty and I think she has a fantastic adorable look.... To me, Victoria always seems like such a classy and intelligent brunette; and she looks so sophisticated in this set, dressed as a gorgeous and posh ballerina.

 Victoria really is so beautiful and I think that she is one of the best OnlyTease models currently going.  She is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot next January, which is something that I am really looking forward to.  I think that this ballet set with her is just perfection, and is one of my favorite OnlyTease photosets of all time.  She is such a beautiful girl and I really rate her highly of all the OnlyAllSites models.

 There is also a "Part 2" to this amazing set, where Victoria changes into another cute leotard and models it for us !!  I will definitely be posting some pics of the 2nd part in the next few days, so stay tuned.  You can also see much more of Victoria just by clicking on my link directly BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Victoria-S


























No comments:

Post a Comment