Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Adele Taylor - satin nightwear hottie !!

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I think has rather quietly been one of the prettiest newer OnlyTease models of the last couple years.  Adele Taylor looks gorgeous in this amazing set, wearing a cute satin-nightwear combination for OnlySilkandSatin, with charcoal-colored pantyhose on underneath.  She is a really cute girl who actually kind of reminds me a bit of someone like Eva Green...(I know they don't look the same or anything, but when I see Adele I can not stop thinking that she looks a bit like the Bond girl !!)

 Anyway, Adele first shot for OnlyTease late last year.  She is a bit petite and probably a bit on the understated side, and when she first started she definitely seemed to be a bit "under the radar" when it came to thinking about all the OnlyAllSites models.  However, it feels like her last few shoots have built a bit of momentum, and she looked amazing in her newest OnlyTease shoot this November.  Adele really seems like she is emerging as one of the more popular models.  She is really attractive and I think she has every hot asset to be a top OnlyTease "regular."

 Adele is so pretty and I know I am looking forward to seeing a lot more of her in the future for the OnlyAllSites.  I really think we will as she seems quite sweet and like she enjoys shooting.  Her newest OnlyTease shoot was amazing (some pics of this for you HERE, actually)...  I also love this set with her, as she looks so incredible all in satin, while wearing pantyhose underneath.  She really seems like a hot "girl next door" type of model you could fall in love with.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Adele-Taylor






















No comments:

Post a Comment