Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

cute Catherine rebook !!!

 Today's update is one that I am very excited about as I have some great news regarding a model that I have liked for a long time.  I am really glad to say here that Catherine has been rebooked for another OnlyTease shoot, and on Monday of next week !!

 Catherine is a really beautiful girl who I have enjoyed on OnlyTease for a long time.  She first shot for the OnlyAllSites all the way back in 2008, and she has been a very consistent and frequent "regular" since then.  Her shoot this December will actually be her first this year and her first since October of 2014.  She was booked once this year, but had to cancel, and may started to worry that Catherine may have dropped "off the radar."  Fortunately, though, she is coming back !!  I am really excited to see more of her.

 She also has 49 photosets and 13 videos just on OnlyTease, so she has really put together a nice and varied profile for the OnlyAllSites, with lots of great sets and outfits.

 Anyway, Catherine looks amazing in this gorgeous set for OnlySecretaries, wearing a classy outfit with a satiny blue top, black skirt, and black tights on underneath.  She is such a beautiful and friendly-looking girl, and one of my favorites of all time.  She looks so radiant in this set.  She is really a hottie and I am looking forward to her new shoot to come !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Catherine


























No comments:

Post a Comment