Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Chastity - gorgeous brunette in a blue dress and tan pantyhose !!

 Tonight's extra update is for another beautiful girl who is rapidly becoming one of my newer favorite OnlyTease models.  Chastity looks so amazing in this stunning set, wearing a sleek blue dress with amazingly smooth tan pantyhose on underneath.  Chastity has had three shoots already over the last year or so, and she is a girl who I am just really appreciating more and more as one of the best current models.

 I think Chastity is so gorgeous and she is also exactly my own personal type of tall and slender brunette.  She is so pretty and I think she is just so amazing and photogenic in all of her OnlyTease pics.  She had her first shoot in May of last year, and then her third and most recent appearance was in January of this year.  This particular set was from her second shoot, and Chastity's second visit to OnlyTease had kind of a mixed reaction from some members, as some were not happy with her nose ring.  I personally did not mind her nose ring myself, but I can see how it could be distracting for some.  She did not have her visible nose piercing though in her third shoot, and I thought her third shoot was absolutely amazing and really increased my own personal fandom of her as well !!... I can only say I am just really looking forward to seeing a lot more of Chastity in the future.

 She is such a pretty girl and I definitely hope she'll have several more OnlyTease shoots this year and then beyond.  I think she is just gorgeous and definitely one of the hottest current models.  She is not yet booked for her next appearance, but I am hoping that she will be back soon.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Chastity



























No comments:

Post a Comment