Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Kirstie Collins - amazing newcomer blonde in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I am posting about for the first time on this page, but I feel like I have talked about her once or twice before on a couple of other posts.  Kirstie Collins is an amazing blonde beauty who had her first OnlyTease shoot late last year, and she is definitely taking off as one of the best newer models.  She looks so incredible in this hot set for OnlySilkandSatin, wearing a stunning satin nightie with black pantyhose on underneath.

 Kirstie is such a beautiful girl and she has already had two shoots for OnlyTease.  She is so pretty and I think she is so gorgeous, blonde, and radiant.  She is one of the models I am definitely most excited about for the future.  I think she is just amazing and she has such a hot and pixieish face.  She is one of the girls who I honestly think is just going to keep getting better and better and booked a lot for the OnlyAllSites.

 I know I am just really looking forward to seeing a lot more of Kirstie in the near future.  There is no word yet on when her next shoot will be, but I am hoping it will be soon and her second shoot was this January.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kirstie-Collins
























No comments:

Post a Comment