Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kara - absolutely amazing blonde in white tights !!

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite past models of OnlyTease, and for a set that is definitely one of my favorites of all time.  Kara is an absolutely stunning blonde, and she looks so amazing in this cute college uniform set with white tights.  This set is from 2009 and was one of the first that was an absolutely amazing display of white tights.  I think Kara looks so incredible and angelic in this set, dressed as a cute college girl with white tights and white panties on underneath, and the black flats !!

 Kara is such a pretty girl, and at the end of the last decade she was definitely one of the hottest and most popular OnlyTease models at that time.  Around 2010 or so she stopped shooting for OnlyTease and I think she moved on to other types of glamour work, but for a couple of years she was definitely one of the top girls.  I always thought she was just an absolute bombshell, and I also loved the hot hairstyle that Kara had in this shoot.

 This set from OnlyOpaques is still one the most memorable and one of my favorites of all-time.  I think it is one of the best sets ever with white tights, and the all-black and all-white color scheme is just visually amazing.  This is just a great set and I also think Kara looked so classy and stunning in this outfit.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kara




























No comments:

Post a Comment