Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

"Malibu Stacey" in black pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful newer girl who it seems like is really gaining traction as one of the best rising models right now on OnlyTease.  Stacey R just had her newest and second shoot this month for the OnlyAllSites, and she looked amazing in her new sets and she is a girl who is really just so dynamic and radiant.  She looks incredible in this hot set for OnlyTease, wearing a nice black dress with black pantyhose on underneath.  She is such a gorgeous and busty girl and just definitely an amazing blonde.

 I think this is actually my first post about Stacey on this page, but I think I talked about her once before on my other page, bestglamourmodels.  Stacey had her first shoot late last year, but her newest and second shoot this month seemed very well-received by much of the OnlyTease membership, and it just seemed like she had a lot of good conversation regarding her new sets.  I really think she is a girl primed to make the jump to OnlyTease stardom before too long.  She is really amazing and she has such an incredible "bombshell" physique, and I love her bright blonde hair and her incredible radiant appearance.  She really has the typical "California beach-blonde" look.  I honestly think she just has the potential to be an amazing long-term model for OnlyTease if she continues shooting "regularly," and I also think she will be one of my inner-circle favorites in the very near future.

 I also thought Stacey really looked amazing and so dynamic in her newest shoot.  She just really seems like a great girl who could be part of the new generation of OnlyTease girls.  I know I am really looking forward to seeing her back for her third shoot in the near future, and all she will do after that !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stacey-R




















No comments:

Post a Comment