Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Summer - amazing cute secretary in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models of all-time, and who also just had her newest shoot for OnlyTease today (but no preview pics to see up yet).... Summer is such a gorgeous and radiant girl and she looks amazing in this hot secretary set, wearing tan pantyhose and a black bra and panties underneath her cute outfit.

 Summer has been one of the best regularly-shooting models for OnlyTease since as far back now as 2012, and she has really built up one of the biggest and best profiles with a huge number of sets.  She has also been really popular as a glamour model this decade, and I think this is because she just has such a "universal" type of beauty and such a hot and friendly face.  I think she is so pretty and so classically attractive, as well as so engaging and fun.  I just think she is one of the best current girls, and I know I am really looking forward to seeing what new outfits she did for her OnlyTease shoot today.

 Summer is just amazing and definitely one of the hottest and most "sunshiney" current girls.  I think she is so cute and friendly and absolutely one of the best models across-the-board.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Summer


























No comments:

Post a Comment