Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Harriette - incredible secretary in a cute red dress and black tights !!

 Tonight's update is another for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite current models, and is also a girl I really think is about to become one of the top models of OnlyTease.  Harriette is an amazing girl who has had a few really great scattered shoots for OnlyTease over the past few years, but she is booked for her next shoot in May, and like I said I just really feel like she is on the cusp of being a permanent star.  She is so incredible and she looks amazing in this cute secretary set, wearing a flirty red dress with black tights on underneath.  Harriette is just a beautiful girl and I think she is so adorable and feminine in this set.

 Harriette had her first shoot back in 2014, with a couple more at fairly wide intervals since then.  Her shoots have been widely spaced out, and she is the one model of any OnlyTease girl who I most wish could become a more consistent "regular."  She is so gorgeous and I just think she has so much potential.  Like I said, I am so glad that she is rebooked again for this May, as I really can't wait to see her.  I think Harriette is so pretty and definitely a very legit stunner.  She is so tall and fit and she has also been one of the best glamour models in the UK over the past few years, including lots of shoots for other sites like Hayley'ssecrets.

 I am so excited for Harriette's next shoot and I really can't wait to see her add a lot more to her OnlyTease profile.  She has only had three shoots so far, so we definitely need a lot more of this girl and to see her in more outfits with stockings and tights !!  She is just so pretty and to me she is one of the best current girls.  I would also love to see her start shooting more consistently (once every few months or so) after her May shoot, so I really hope that OAS is able to keep getting her in more frequently than has happened so far.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Harriette


























No comments:

Post a Comment