Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kimberley - amazing cute secretary in purple pantyhose !!

 Today's update is another for an extremely cute girl who is one of my favorite past models of OnlyTease.  Kimberley is so adorable and she looks amazing in this cute secretary outfit, wearing purple tights.  She is so pretty and she was such a fantastic model for the OnlyAllSites about five or six years ago.

 I actually talked about Kimberley somewhat recently on this page, but she is so pretty and honestly one of the past models I have been thinking a lot about these days.  Recently I have kind of had my own personal resurgence of interest in her, and I have been checking out her sets a lot.  She is such a pretty girl and easily one of my top favorites of the past.  Also, OnlyTease has had a new model make her site debut this month who is so cute and actually reminds me a lot of Kimberley.  Jade Rose just recently had her first shoot and she really reminds me so much of Kimberley, especially when it comes to the cuteness and radiance of both models.

 Kimberley was such a great girl though in the time she was actively shooting for OnlyTease.  I think she is so cute in this set, especially posing in just her purple tights and in her cute bra and thong panties.  Kimberley has such an amazing and cuddly physique and she just has that great "girl-next-door" look.

 Also, I am very excited by Jade Rose's debut, and I really am looking forward to seeing more from her.  I think that Jade Rose is going to be another great girl for the long-term of OnlyTease.  I just see a lot that is physically and photogenically similar between Jade Rose and Kimberley, and both of these models are really worth checking out on OnlyTease.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kimberley



























No comments:

Post a Comment