Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Lola A - STUNNING French maid...(and great news regarding her rebook) !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models of all-time, and who I also have some really great news about regarding her next upcoming shoot for OnlyTease.  Lola A is an amazing beauty and she looks so stunning in this hot fantasy set, wearing a cute French Maid's outfit with stockings AND tights on underneath.  She is such a gorgeous girl and definitely one of my top 4 or 5 favorite models of all time.

 Lola is a girl who I have posted about many times before on this page, and on my other page, bestglamourmodels.  Lola is one of the huge stars of OnlyTease, and in late 2014 and early 2015 she had such a tremendous run of shoots.  A couple of years ago, she absolutely exploded on the scene and just became one of the most dynamic and stunning active models.  After her shoot in June of last year though, things got really quiet on her and she did not shoot for all of the second half of 2015.  I think we all worried that maybe Lola would only be a short-term model of OnlyTease, but the great news is that she has been booked for her next shoot which will take place in just a few days !!  The announcement of Lola's next shoot came like a bolt from the blue, but it is such welcome news as she is such an amazing, top-tier girl.  The fact that she is shooting again in just a few days is a bonus.

 I know I am so excited to see Lola's next shoot.  She is a girl who is so dynamic and amazing, and just clearly at that top-level of beauty.  Back in 2014, she was easily one of my "Big Four" top models, as I felt she was in the same high class with Danielle A, Maria, and Laura H at that time.  I can't wait to see Lola add yet more great sets to her OnlyTease profile, especially as I have really been missing her over this last year or so.

 She also looks so absolutely amazing in this hot set, dressed as a stunning French Maid.  She is just so beautiful, and she also looks so incredible in both the tights and stockings; as well as in the hot lingerie and thong she wears underneath !!  She looks so feminine as a hot French Maid, and she is just such a gorgeous and photogenic model.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lola-A



































No comments:

Post a Comment