Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Danni B - amazing exotic beauty in an LBD with black tights !!

Today's update is for a stunning girl who is one of my favorite current OnlyTease models, and who also yesterday just had her newest shoot for OnlyTease.  Danni B looks so amazing in this hot set, dressed in a stunning and tight LBD with black tights on underneath.  She is such a beautiful girl and I also think she looks so hot, sultry, and exotic.

 Danni B had her first OnlyTease shoot all the way back in 2013.  She has been a fantastic regular model for these past few years, and recently she has really begun to vault to being one of my top-few favorite girls.  I think it is just because as time goes on, I have just been getting more and more acclimated to tattoos in general, so I don't really notice all of Danni's little ones anymore.  I honestly used to have a hard-line feeling against tattoos, so I used to really overlook models who had big ones or multitudes of little ones.  Now that I think I notice tattoos less these days, my key to enjoying her has really been unlocked.  She is such a beautiful girl and just definitely one of the all-around most attractive models.  She has such a dark and sultry look and in every way she is so amazing.

 I also think that Danni's participation in last year's six-girl multigirl shoot was another factor in having my interest really sparked in her again.  She was so amazing in the sets with all the other models, and I think that that shoot really was just an amazing appearance for Danni.  Danni also had a couple of other really amazing solo shoots last year in which she really stood out.  I am so glad she is back this April, and she looks amazing in her newest shoot.

 One of my favorite sets from her new shoot is the absolutely incredible-looking ballet set that she did (a couple preview pics of this at the very bottom !!)... She just looks so angelic and feminine all in pink, wearing ballet leotards and amazing white tights on underneath.  She looks awesome as a ballerina and I really can't wait to see this set when it goes up in the Members' area of OnlyTease.

 Danni is such a beautiful girl, and I just really hope that she will long continue being one of the best active OnlyTease models.  She is such a great glamour model in general and I really think she is one of the most attractive and photogenic girls of all time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danni-B























No comments:

Post a Comment