Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Rebecca Leah - amazing tall blonde in black trousers and pantyhose !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of the few models I honestly have to say I have completely overlooked so far.  Rebecca Leah is a tall and amazing blonde and she also just recently had her third shoot for OnlyTease last month.  She looks so incredible in this stunning set, wearing a casual outfit with trousers and black pantyhose on underneath !!

Rebecca actually had her very first shoot all the way back in 2014, and then another one last year and her third visit to OnlyTease a couple of weeks ago.  She was so amazing in her newest shoot and honestly she is a girl I feel like I have totally overlooked as one of the hottest and most exceptional models.  She is so tall and stunning, with such a pretty face and an amazing slender physique.  She stands almost 6' tall, and she is just so physically impressive and dynamic.  She is just such a lovely girl and I think she has such a gorgeous face.  She actually reminds me a bit of Julia Roberts, and also the OnlyTease legend Danielle A.

 I am quite a big fan of OnlyTease, so I don't often overlook the really great girls, but I really feel like Rebecca is a one who has totally gone "under the radar" for me so far.  I know I did make a post about her awhile ago, but I feel like I never properly appreciated her until her newest shoot, which was absolutely amazing.  She looked so incredible in her newest outfits, and she truly has that "supermodel" appearance.

 As I said, Rebecca's first three shoots have been quite sporadic and spaced far apart over the last few years, but I REALLY hope that OnlyTease will start booking her in a bit more frequently this year.  Her quality is just so tremendous and I definitely think she is on the cusp of becoming one of the best current girls.  I just really hope we see a lot more of her very soon as she is so amazing.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rebecca-Leah


























No comments:

Post a Comment