Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Zoe Alexandra - amazing curvy beauty in purple tights !!

 Today's update is another for a beautiful girl who I definitely think is one of the best OnlyTease models of all time, and who also just had her newest site shoot a couple of days ago.  Zoe Alexandra looks absolutely amazing in this cute secretary set, one of her older ones, wearing a fun outfit with a tight purple top and purple tights.  She is such a pretty girl and I think she looks absolutely incredible in this colorful secretary set !!

 Zoe's first shoot was actually as far back now as 2011, and I think she has definitely been one of the best models of the past 5 or 6 years.  I actually think she has always been a bit underrated in the grand scheme of things.... I know this doesn't seem like it should be the case, especially as she has such an amazing and prodigious curvy physique; but it always kind of seems like she has been a bit underbooked, and especially over the last couple of years she has gone a long time between her shoots.  Her newest shoot this week was just over a year since her most recent earlier shoot in March of 2015.  I don't know why it seems like she has been one of the quieter models as of late, but I'd love to see Zoe start getting rebooked a lot more frequently and up at the top of the lists again !!

 She is such a pretty girl and I think she is just such an amazing model.  I think she is absolutely gorgeous in this set, dressed all in purple with purple tights !!  Admittedly, the all-purple color of this outfit is a bit much, but Zoe absolutely pulls it off and looks so eye-catching.  This set is actually one of my favorite outfits that Zoe has ever done for OnlyTease.

 I can only hope we keep seeing her for "regular" shoots as she is just one of the best models of all time, with such an amazing feminine physique and an off-the-charts type of beauty.  Also, HERE are some of the pics from her newest shoot, which was absolutely amazing and in which she rocked an incredible new blonde hairstyle.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Zoe-Alexandra

























No comments:

Post a Comment