Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Rae - angelic secretary in tan pantyhose !!

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who in recent months I have really been appreciating more and more as one of the best current models, and who I think is so radiant and gorgeous.  Rae looks so awesome in this hot secretary set, wearing tan pantyhose with her cute outfit.  She is so attractive and I think she looked so amazing in this particular shoot, with her stunning light-brown hair color.

 Rae has actually been shooting for OnlyTease for a few years now, but in her more current shoots I just think she has looked so especially radiant and jaw-dropping.  I think her hairstyles have been so amazing in her current shoots, and I can't explain for sure but she has just gone to "the next level" in every way.  Recently she also had a couple of awesome shoots with the lovely Stacey P, which I think really added a lot more depth to her profile... and her sets with Stacey were absolutely incredible.  Rae is just a gorgeous girl and there is no doubt she is one of the best current models in every way.  She is also such a popular glamour model right now in the UK, and I recall she finished in the top-3 in the annual Page-3 competition a few years ago.

 Rae is just so gorgeous and I definitely think she is one of the most eye-catching and stunning current models.  She is so lovely and I just really hope she continues being one of the top girls for many years to come.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rae



























No comments:

Post a Comment