Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Sam B - amazing college girl in creame-colored pantyhose !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for another beautiful girl who I think has rather quietly been one of the best and more underrated models of the recent OnlyTease history.  Sam B is an incredible naughty-looking and busty girl who looks so amazing in this angelic college uniform set, wearing a very cute outfit with creame-colored tights on underneath.  I absolutely love this outfit as I think the light colors and the white tights all work together so well, and they also contrast so nicely with Sam B's amazingly naughty and flirtatious demeanor.  I think Sam B is such a beautiful and dynamic girl, and she just looks incredible in this set.

 Sam B is a girl who has had a few shoots for OnlyTease this decade, but none fairly recently and I am actually kind of worried right now that she may not be back.  I don't know why but for some reason it just really seems like she has been overlooked and underrated in her OnlyTease shoots, which really surprises me as she is so incredible.  That the vast majority of the OnlyTease membership seems to have overlooked her is surprising for another reason, as before she ever shot for OnlyTease there was a huge demand to get her booked in for a shoot.... She was quite popular thanks to a cute pillow-fight glamour video she had done with Melissa D, and this put Sam B "on the radar."  I don't know what happened though, but it seemed like once she had shot her content barely got talked about by much of the OnlyTease membership.  Sam B is such a popular glamour model elsewhere in the UK, so her relatively minor engagement (so far) with OnlyTease is to me a bit perplexing.  She has had three shoots for the site though, and in my eyes all have been exceptional.

 I just really hope that one day Sam B will shoot again, and that we will see much more from her.  She is so incredible, with such an amazing and curvy physique, and such a hot and naughty look.  I absolutely love the way the light and innocent colors of this outfit contrast so well with her incredible dynamic appearance.  Sam is just beautiful so all I can say is that I hope OnlyTease will not forget her when it comes to future rounds of model bookings.  I actually do think we will see her again, but hopefully she gets a bit more traction with the OnlyTease fanbase, as I definitely think she has just been a bit overlooked so far in the grand scheme of things.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sam-B



























No comments:

Post a Comment