Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Kimberley - cute secretary in pantyhose !!

 This afternoon's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I think is one of the most adorable past models of OnlyTease.  Kimberley is a petite and cute hottie who shot several times for OnlyTease a few years ago starting in 2009, and her final appearance for the OnlyAllSites was in 2011.  She looked amazing in all of her appearances, and I think that she is definitely one of the best girls from the past history of the OnlyAllSites.  She looks amazing in this cute secretary set, wearing a flirtatious tartan dress with maroon pantyhose !!

 I think that Kimberley kept on modeling and doing various types of glamour work well past her final OnlyTease shoot, but her last appearance for the OnlyAllSites was back in 2011.  I know she has been requested several times to come back by much of the site membership, but to no avail.  She had so many great shoots in her time as an "active" model, though, and she is so cute.  She just has a really adorable face and a pert and feminine physique.  She was also one of my favorites at the time she was actively shooting for OnlyTease.

 This girl is definitely one of my favorite past models !!  She is just really nice so I hope you enjoy this set.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kimberley
































No comments:

Post a Comment