Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ann D - College uniform hottie !!

 Tonight's extra update is for a beautiful girl who I honestly have to admit I overlook A LOT when I personally view the OnlyTease content.  Ann D is a gorgeous girl and a top-cutie who has definitely been one of the best OnlyTease "regulars" over the past couple of years.  She is so adorable, but honestly so far, I tend to kind of not think about her when perusing the roster of models in the Members' area of the site.  However, she is so cute, that I'll definitely make a mental note in the near future to start giving her the attention she deserves.

 Ann D is a girl who really looked amazing in her most recent shoot, as she came in with this jet-black hair and just looked so stunning and dynamic.  I also thought that this set was absolutely amazing, as she looks incredible in this hot college uniform with the short skirt, black opaque tights, and white full-bum panties on underneath !!  This outfit is just an incredible tease, and affords so many hot views of her legs in black tights, and those white panties underneath !!  I really really like this set, and Ann D is a gorgeous and cute girl who goes to "the next level" in these pics.

 I am definitely looking forward to seeing more from Ann D very soon.  She is not yet lined up for her next OnlyTease shoot, but I'm hoping that she will be soon.  Her most recent OnlyTease appearance was an incredible two-day shoot in August.  She is such a lovely girl, with such a hot and cheeky face; that I really can't wait to see much more from her.

 Also, when I said in my first paragraph that I kind of "overlook" Ann D, this is not a knock.  I have personally been a member of OnlyTease for a long time, and I tend to be kind of "conservative" in my personal choices for model-viewing.  I have a tendency to go towards my constant blue-chip favorites like Laura H or Danielle A, and at times I can overlook the newer models or the ones off my personal radar.  I have to admit though that Ann D really woke me up to her with her August shoot... She particularly impressed me with her new raven hairstyle, and with this utterly incredible college-uniform set....

 This set is just a fantastic display of black tights, and is in my own informal personal catalog of favorite OnlyTease sets !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Ann-D






























No comments:

Post a Comment