Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Harriette - tan pantyhose hottie !!

  Today's post is for a beautiful girl who has been one of my personal top-favorite glamour models over the past few years, even though so far she has only shot three times for OnlyTease.  I actually posted about Harriette a few days ago on my other page, BestGlamourModels, but Harriette is so beautiful and I really wanted to discuss her on my main page as well.  Harriette is a gorgeous girl who has so far shot only sporadically for OnlyTease, but she has looked utterly amazing every time she has visited the studio. I think she is such a stunning girl, and I really only wish that we had more sets with her.  She looks amazing in this cute set from her most recent shoot, wearing a casual outfit with tan pantyhose underneath, and pink lingerie !!

   Harriette had her first two shoots for OnlyTease in the spring of 2014, and she looked amazing in these first appearances.  At that time, I remember really hoping that she'd become a very frequent "regular" and quickly build up a large profile of sets for the OnlyAllSites.  However, for over a year it seemed she dropped off-the-radar, and nothing was heard from her regarding a rebook.  Then, in June of this year, she came back from seemingly out of nowhere and had another shoot, but as of yet nothing has been heard from her regarding another rebook.  I definitely wish that she'd become a bit more "regular," but my feeling towards her now is that I will just enjoy her when and if she shoots.  She has definitely been one of the prettiest newer models of the more-recent history !!

 For the past year or so, I have really been stumping on the OnlyTease forums to try and get Harriette booked more frequently, but so far it seems she'll probably just shoot infrequently and sporadically.  She is definitely one of my favorites though when she comes in for a shoot.  I think she is so hot and I love her fun and friendly face, and her fit physique.

 I will also let you know on one of my pages if another shoot with her gets announced.  I think that Harriette is really great, albeit a bit under-the-radar so far in the grand scheme of things of the OnlyAllSites.  I think she also looked the most amazing in her June shoot of this year, as her hairstyle was so striking.  She is also absolutely gorgeous in the tan pantyhose in this set, especially with the cute butt-seams on those tights !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Harriette


























No comments:

Post a Comment