Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Clare R - clubbing goddess in black tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite OnlyTease models of all time.  Clare R is a stunning dark-haired beauty who was very active on the OnlyAllSites for a few years earlier this decade.  In the time she was shooting, she was definitely one of my favorite 2 or 3 models at any given point.  She is still a girl who is always in my mind, even though she has not shot now for OnlyTease for a few years.  She looks amazing in this stunning set, wearing an insanely-hot clubbing outfit with a tight black top, gold miniskirt, and black tights underneath !! (and matching gold heels).

 To be honest, I am pretty sure I talked about this set before on this page a long time ago.  I honestly can't remember though.  This set is so amazing that I want to share it again, and I also wanted to talk about Clare as I feel I haven't posted about her in quite some time.  She is an absolutely beautiful girl who I think is one of the prettiest ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  I remember she was also billed for awhile as a "Megan Fox lookalike," which is a comparision I definitely agree with.  Clare is such a naughty tease, and she always did such hot poses in her OnlyTease sets.  For awhile, she was also always such a naughty fixture on the babeshows, and I know she had a lot of popularity carry over from there to her OnlyTease modeling, and vice-versa.

 Clare has not shot for OnlyTease for a few years now.  I recall she cancelled the last few shoots that she was booked for, and that was basically of the end of her run of shoots.  I kind of doubt that she will be back, but you never know.  In her OnlyTease shoots, she was just such a standout that there is still lots of interest in her today.  I still think that she is one of the prettiest of all time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Clare-R






























No comments:

Post a Comment