Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Kay - bedroom hottie !!

 Today's extra update is another for the beautiful girl who is one of my favorite OnlyTease models at the moment.  This is another stunning set from Kay, in which she looks so gorgeous posing in the bedroom in a casual satiny outfit, with tan pantyhose and pink hotpants !!  She is just a gorgeous girl who is one of the hottest models I have ever seen.  I also have to say that these pics of her are, in my opinion, some of the most stunning and angelically-provocative ever on the OnlyAllSites.

 I think Kay is absolutely gorgeous.  She has such a radiant and fresh-faced look, and just such a beautiful smile and hot apple-cheeks.  In every way, I think she is head-and-shoulders above most other models.  There is just no doubt that she is an A+ type of hottie who is one of the prettiest girls ever for OnlyTease.  I quite honestly can not rate her any more highly than I do.  I think she may be my #1 vote for both "Newcomer of the Year" and for "Model of the Year" at present.

 These pics with her are absolutely amazing.  She looks so hot in the flesh-toned tan pantyhose, and she has such amazing feminine curves and those shapely thighs.  The way she poses and shows off her tights and panties is just incredible.  It is really not hard to see why Kay is also one of the top glamour models across the UK.  She is such a successful and legitimately-hot model, and I think it is great that she has brought her once-in-a-lifetime talents and beauty to the OnlyAllSites.

 A few weeks ago, Kay also shot for the OnlyAllSites for three straight days.  I thought her three days worth of shooting were one of the most productive outbursts of new sets for any model in the history of the OnlyTease franchise.  In late October she participated in the annual six-girl shoot, a duo shoot with the lovely Zofeya; and she shot a solo set for VIP, for good measure.  I think it is really great that OAS is investing so much in this girl and making her a top regular, as she deserves every single one of the accolades and prestigious shoots.  All I can say is that I hope we keep seeing her as frequently as we have been.  I actually feel very confident that she is going to be a cornerstone OnlyTease model for the next several years, as she seems so "engaged" with OAS.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kay




























No comments:

Post a Comment