Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stephanie W - cuddly hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my favorite OnlyTease models currently going.  Stephanie W is a fun, cuddly, and radiant hottie who has been a great OnlyTease "regular" for the past three years.  She looks amazing in this cute set, dressed as a hot U.S. Postal-carrier in a cute uniform with tan pantyhose.  I absolutely love these pics of her, as I think she looks so incredible in the thick tan tights, which she wears so high up on her waist like a bodystocking !!  The underwear she is wearing in this set is also so cute.

 Stephanie had her first shoot for OnlyTease in 2013, and since then she has been a steady and regular contributor with great sets; always shooting at regular intervals for the site once every three or four months !!  I also think she has just gotten hotter and hotter with each shoot she has had.  This set is from her 2nd to most recent shoot earlier this summer, and I think she looked so gorgeous and radiant in this set with that light-brunette hairstyle.  She also just looks so "cuddly" and she has the most adorable face and looks to the camera.  I think she is a beautiful girl and I'd definitely say that she is at least one of my top-10 active favorite models, at present !!

 Stephanie also had another shoot a couple of months ago, and she looked amazing in that one as well.  She is really one of the best current models and I think she is absolutely flawless.  This outfit is also one of my favorites from her.  She looks so angelic in those thick tan pantyhose, and I love how she looks in the matching bra and thong.  In this set, she just looks so sweet.

 I could honestly wax lyrical about Stephanie all day, but suffice to say I think she is just one of the prettiest girls and definitely one of the top current models of the OnlyAllSites.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W



































No comments:

Post a Comment