Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Laura H - tan pantyhose goddess !!!

Tonight's update is another for the beautiful girl who just continues to impress and look amazing in her very frequent shoots for OnlyTease.  I am making this extra post today as I am very excited to tell you that Laura H had an unscheduled shoot for the OnlyAllSites today/yesterday, filling in a cancellation from another model.  These new sets with her are practically bonus sets !!   I was so elated to see that Laura stood in for some unplanned sets, and I am really looking forward to seeing what new sets outfits has done.

 Laura looks amazing in this hot set for OnlySilkandSatin, which is one of her newer sets.  She looks so hot in this incredible satin-nightwear set, wearing a black silken robe with a blueish peignoir underneath, and tan pantyhose and blue panties !!  She is just such a gorgeous girl, and I love some of her hot facial expressions and beaming smiles in these pics.  She shoots so frequently these days, and every time she comes in she just keeps confirming to me why she is one of the best all-time for OnlyTease, and one of my top personal favorites.

 I feel like I perhaps talk about Laura the most of any model on this page, and this is because she is so incredibly hot combined with the fact that she shoots for OnlyTease so often and is really immersed in the shoot-schedule.  She has shot so many times over the last two years, which has really made her stand out.  Besides her frequent shoots, she also just has such an unbelievably gorgeous face and a fit physique...(I think her hobbies are crossfit and horseback riding !!)  Her beauty is frankly off-the-charts and she is without a doubt in the top-tier of OnlyTease girls.

 Laura is also still booked for another OnlyTease shoot next January, even after her shoot late this November.  We will definitely keep seeing lots more of her in the immediate future, and I know I am very excited to see all of the new outfits she will do in the next few years.  I seriously hope that she will continue shooting for OnlyTease for several more years and be up there with the most prolific models of all time, by 2020 or so !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H


























No comments:

Post a Comment