Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Meklaina - secretary in black pantyhose !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who shot several times for OnlyTease around the years 2008 - 2010.  Meklaina is one of those beautiful Eastern European models who made overseas visits to the OnlyTease studio from time to time.  She looks amazing in this hot secretary set, wearing a cute business outfit with black pantyhose on underneath.  She is a gorgeous and radiant blonde, and also a girl who I really wish we had more sets with.

 If you follow my pages, you'll notice I mostly only post about the British glamour models that shoot for the OnlyAllSites.  This is because the British girls are by far my favorite and tend to take up most of my thoughts.  However, Meklaina is one of the Eastern European models who I also think is really really good.  She hasn't shot for OnlyTease for several years now, but she was actually one of the first girls who re-attracted me back when I became a consistent member of the OnlyAllSites about eight years ago or so.  I still think she is absolutely stunning and this set with her is amazing.

 Even though this set is several years old, I think it definitely stands with the quality of OnlyTease content being produced today.  Meklaina is a beauty and she looks amazing in all of her outfits for the OnlyAllSites.

 As far as the other Eastern European models go, there are dozens of "regulars," mostly from the Czech republic, that I just don't post about that much... Jenni P, Zuzanah, Sandra, Tammy, Kristina, and Michelle M are a few of the regulars from there that we often see.  Most of these models tend to be a bit more "explicit" than the British girls, but I tend to personally prefer the English glamour models who stick to just topless.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Meklaina




















No comments:

Post a Comment