Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Laura H - STUNNING ballet set, Part 2 !!

  Tonight's post picks up from where we left off a few days ago and concludes this absolutely incredible ballet set from Laura H.  Laura is such an impressive and beautiful girl, and this is one of my favorite OnlyTease sets of all time.  In "Part 2" of this amazing set, she changes into the short-sleeved pink leotard, and the cute tutu and a pink sweater, for a bonus.  In "Part 1" of this set, which I posted yesterday HERE, she looked incredible in the forest-green long-sleeved leotard.  Frankly, I am not sure which color leotard she looks hotter in... That is for you to decide !!

  As I said yesterday, Laura is such a glamorous looking hottie.  It is not hard to see why she is one of the best and most prestigious glamour models in the UK right now.... She is so "active" with her OnlyTease shoots, appearances on Glamour-Stars-Live and OT Cams, her own sites, shoots for other sites, and Lads' Mags work.... Not only is she so prolific and putting out so much great content right now, but I really think that she is set up to be a great model for a long time to come.  I think as she is so frequent right now, she is going to hopefully continue to be very active in modeling for the next several years or so.

 I do not have the exact stats right in front of me right now, but I think Laura has also been the most frequently-shooting OnlyTease model over the last year or so.  I can see that Laura has shot an incredible EIGHT times since the start of 2014, and I think that possibly only Jo E has exceeded this.  Regardless of which model has shot the most, there is just no doubt that Laura is White-hot and at her peak right now.

 I think it is really great that Laura has been shooting so frequently as of late.  Between 2013 and 2014, she only had one shoot, and for a brief period of time it looked like she had gone "off-the-radar."  I am so glad that she has mounted such a strong and sustained comeback....  I also think that these pics of her in the pink leotard and tutu are so amazing, and she just looks stunning and angelic all in pink.  She looks sensational in the pink Capezio dance tights.  Laura is just a top beauty in every regard.  I really hope that you enjoy the pics of this great set !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H























No comments:

Post a Comment