Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Victoria S - bedroom goddess !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is definitely one of my favorite OnlyTease models currently going.  Victoria is an absolutely gorgeous hottie who has looked amazing across several shoots over the last few years, and she is also booked for her next OnlyTease appearance in January.  Her last shoot a couple of months ago for the VIP section of OnlyTease was exceptionally amazing, and I know I am also really looking forward to seeing her back again.  She is just absolutely gorgeous, with such a beautiful face, curvy physique, and a hot hairstyle.  She looks so amazing in this set, wearing a satin nightie and robe, with tan pantyhose underneath !!

 Victoria is an absolutely beautiful girl who is an amazing model for OnlyTease.  I think she is so extremely pretty and she is one of the current girls I always most look forward to seeing.  She always looks so pretty and classy, in my opinion !!  I think her particular hairstyle in this shoot, with the highlights, really suits her.  Victoria is also a very successful glamour model right now in the UK, and I really hope that she'll also stay "active" with OnlyTease for the next several years.

 Victoria has had multiple great shoots this year, and like I said I am also really looking forward to her next appearance this January.  This particular set with her is one of my favorite outfits that she has done.  She was also incredible as the prestigious VIP model for OnlyTease this September, and I think that she was so worthy for this honor as she is one of the prettiest current girls.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Victoria-S






















No comments:

Post a Comment