Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Brooke Ashleigh - Wynona Ryder lookalike !!

 Tonight's extra update is for a beautiful girl who I strongly feel is one of the best shorter-term models in OnlyTease history.  Brooke Ashleigh is a stunning brunette who had two shoots for OnlyTease a couple of years ago, but then never returned for more.  She is so gorgeous and she looks amazing in this hot set, wearing a casual outfit with the "skull" top and tan pantyhose !!  I also personally think she reminds me a lot of the famous actress Wynona Ryder !! (you can decide this for yourself though).

 When Brooke Ashleigh first shot for the OnlyAllSites, I was instantly floored by her beauty and I really had high-hopes that she'd be a long-time frequently-shooting model.  Unfortunately though, it didn't pan out and Brooke inexplicably dropped off the modeling radar after her second shoot.  There were several requests from OnlyTease members to get her back, but sadly nothing was to any avail and we never heard anything more about her after early 2014.  I think it is a big shame that she only had two shoots as obviously her potential is/was just sky high.  Like I said, she also just looks like a dead-ringer for Wynona Ryder, in my opinion !!  She has a devastatingly gorgeous face and such hot smiles.

 Brooke also looks so amazing in this outfit, wearing tan pantyhose with a short beige skirt and a casual top.  She also looks incredible in the bra and thong she is wearing underneath !!  She really has "it" and that tremendous modeling presence in her sets.  I really just wish that over the long-term, we had many dozens more sets with her !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Brooke-Ashleigh
































No comments:

Post a Comment