Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Danielle A - AMAZING ballet set, Part 1 !!

 Tonight's update is for a girl who I think is the most beautiful model ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  On my pages, I honestly say that a lot of girls are beautiful.  However, if a gun was held to my head and I had to decide on just one girl who was undoubtedly the prettiest, I'd have to say Danielle A.  She is just gorgeous, and this set of her dressed as a ballerina is the one I think is her best set for the OnlyAllSites.  This set was actually from her most recent shoot for the OnlyAllSites, and she just looked so radiant, with that hot fawn hair-color.  She has such a gorgeous face and an overall-radiant appearance.  Danielle also has those long legs and that legitimate "supermodel" physique.  I think she is just spectacular in every way.

 We actually last saw Danielle shoot for OnlyTease very late last year.  At the time, I suppose there was little indication that that might be her final shoot, as she shot a bunch of sets over two days in late-November of 2014.  She definitely still seemed like she was a model in the ascendant, but then she vanished completely "off the radar" for 2015.  No real concrete explanation was given, but she really hasn't been active in UK modeling since then.  Unless something changes, I am not really expecting to see her again, most unfortunately.  She is such a beautiful girl and I know I really wish she had had a longer run of shoots for the OnlyAllSites.

 She was actually booked for another OnlyTease shoot in May of this year, but it seems she cancelled it at the last minute and after that there just doesn't seem to be the possibility that she'll shoot again.

 Anyway, I really want to focus more on this incredibly lovely set... Danielle is a beautiful girl and she looks so hot all in pink.  She is naturally angelic without even needing the ballet outfit theme, as she has such a feminine face and beautiful porcelain skin.  Honestly, I think she is just superb in every way.  Her legs also look so long and sexy in those pink tights, and I love how this set shows off all of her hot pins in pink hosiery !!  She also looks so cute in the pink leotard and tutu.  She is just a beautiful ballerina, and her lithe and svelte physique is amazing.  This set is ideal for her sweet personality.

 Every time I see this set, I am just honestly floored by how she looks in those pink tights.  This set is so captivating and she is a gorgeous ballet dancer.  You have no idea how much I wish though that Danielle was still an "active" model, adding more and more to her already fantastic portfolio.  Comebacks are always possible, though.

 (Also, there is a "Part 2" to this set... Stay tuned !!)


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danielle-A




























No comments:

Post a Comment