Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Danielle A - AMAZING ballet set, Part 2 !!

 Today's post continues from where I left off of a few days ago by concluding this incredible ballet set from Danielle A.  This set is amazing and is possibly my favorite OnlyTease set of all time.  I of course posted about the first part of this set just yesterday (link HERE)... and in the second half, Danielle concludes by changing into the long-sleeved forest-green leotard, but keeping her pink Capezio dance tights on underneath !!  She is just a beautiful, stunning girl who looks absolutely amazing in these dance-set pics.

 I can honestly not wax lyrical about Danielle enough.  Her beauty is frankly off-the-charts.  In the brief window of time she was "active" on OnlyTease, she was without question my favorite girl.  She still is probably my all-time-favorite.  I think as a model, she is head and shoulders above even the prettiest other girls, just regarding her pure hotness.

 I also think she has such an ideal physique for this particular ballet set.  She has such long and shapely legs, and she has an amazing slender physique.  Her face is gorgeous and she is just blindingly beautiful.  She could not be sexier than she is in the leotard and tights.  I also like how you can see her cute white panties from underneath the bottom of the leotard !!

 Danielle A is a true OnlyTease legend.  I certainly hope that one day she will want to model for the OnlyAllSites again.  I think that this ballet set with her is amazing and shows her in the best possible light and setting for her beauty.  She is such an angelic and feminine girl, with such an absolutely captivating quality in all of her pics.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danielle-A























No comments:

Post a Comment