Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Introducing Zofeya !!

 Hey all...

 I'd like to apologize about my relative lack of posting or updates over the past few days.  I have had the flu so frankly I have just not been able to concentrate much on posting or writing something like this.  I am not sure when I'll finally get over this but when I do hopefully I'll get back to updating my pages a bit more frequently.

 Anyway, today's update is for an extremely beautiful girl whom I have been wanting to talk about for awhile now on my pages.  I have not been able to talk about Zofeya yet as this is the first set of hers that is properly released on OnlyTease that I can post about, so here it is !!  Zofeya looks amazing in this hot set, wearing a black evening dress with black stockings and lingerie on underneath.  She is a really gorgeous girl and also quite a popular glamour model currently in the UK.

 I think that Zofeya is going to be one of the inner-circle models of the future of OnlyTease.  She recently participated in the annual multigirl-shoot for the OnlyAllSites, and she shot a duo shoot last month with the lovely Kay (last pic below).  Zofeya is really pretty and if I had to bet, I'd say that OAS is going to make her a priority for lots more shoots.  I really like this girl and I know I am looking forward to seeing much more from her in the future.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Zofeya























No comments:

Post a Comment