Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Abigail B - amazing brunette in black tights !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who is definitely one of my favorite models of all-time, and who I also have some big news about regarding an upcoming duo shoot (involving her).  I know I talked about it in my last couple posts on this page, but according to the most recent weekly-update for OnlyTease, Abigail B is due to shoot a duo shoot next week with the lovely Demi J, which is something that I am very excited about !!  Abigail also looks amazing in this stunning solo college-uniform set, wearing black tights with her cute blazer and very short skirt !!

 Abigail is such a gorgeous girl and for the last 2+ years she has been without question one of the top few models, and one of the faces of the OnlyTease franchise.  She also is obviously showing no signs of slowing down her frequency of shoots in 2016, and she is definitely one of the most dynamic current girls.  As you can see from the weekly update I linked above, Abigail is shooting with Demi on Monday and then a solo shoot on Tuesday; and she is also booked for another shoot in April.  It is really great that OAS is going to be getting her in so much more in the near future.  Abigail also won "Model of the Year" last year for all of OnlyTease, which was very well-deserved.  I think this big win for her means we'll be seeing lots more of Abigail as a central model for the OnlyAllSites.

 I am also so looking forward to seeing Abigail shoot with Demi J.  Demi is one of my other current favorites, and I think that she is such a great match for Abigail.  I think that these two girls will have such a tremendous interaction and I can't wait to see them in several sexy duo sets together... (see more about this on my recent post HERE with Demi J !!)

 I also love this cute college-uniform set with Abigail, and this is one of my favorite outfits from her on her OnlyTease portfolio.  She is so pretty and I love how this cute outfit shows off all of her amazing legs in black tights.  I think Abigail is so sexy and she just keeps getting hotter and hotter.  Honestly, it is hard to imagine how a girl could be prettier than Abigail.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Abigail-B
































No comments:

Post a Comment