Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Jenna J - amazing secretary in black pantyhose !!

 Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who was one of my favorite models when I first joined the OnlyAllSites back around 2008 or so, and who I definitely think is one of the cutest models of all-time.  Jenna J looks amazing in this OnlySecretaries set, wearing a cute office outfit with black pantyhose, and a matching vest and shorts with a radiant blue blouse on underneath !!  She is such a pretty girl and definitely one of the best from the history of OnlyTease.

 Jenna J had scattered shoots between the years 2008 and 2011, and she was one of my early favorites in my fandom of the OnlyAllSites.  She is so pretty and I really really liked her, but then I recall she stopped shooting after she got a full-time job at a bank !!  In this set, she is so amazing, especially as she bends over and you can see the cute tops of her black pantyhose "peeking out"over the waistband of her short shorts.  She is just really pretty and definitely a very attractive girl (I can only imagine how she looks in the cute outfits she wears while working at the bank !!)

 Jenna's shoots and photosets are still some of my all-time favorites, and she was one of the very first girls that really drew me in to OnlyTease.  She is so engaging in this set, and if you want to see more from her just click on my link BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jenna-J




























No comments:

Post a Comment