Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Kelli Smith - amazing sophisticated secretary !!

 Tonight's bonus update is another for the beautiful girl who has definitely been one of my top-favorite models of the past four or five years.  Kelli Smith looks amazing in this stunning set, wearing a gorgeous outfit with tan pantyhose on underneath.  I think she looks so sophisticated (but yet understated) in this OnlySecretaries photoset, and one thing I particularly like about it is how she wears her hair up and tightly pulled back in a cute bun !!  She is really hot in this set and I think she just looks so classy and polished.

 Kelli has been shooting for OnlyTease fairly regularly since 2011, and in this time I think she has rather quietly been one of the best girls we have had.  I think Kelli does not get a lot of the high-end fanfare that some other very-prominent models like Charley S clearly get, but Kelli has just been so great and she was also in my own personal top-10 voting last year for "Model of the Year."  For me, Kelli has just been amazing and one of the highlights of the modern OnlyTease era; and I just think she is so pretty and has been one of the best models.

 Another thing I love about Kelli is that she really does such hot and dynamic poses, always showing off all of her tights, cute panties, and her hot gusset !!  She really does such sensational shots and looks to the camera, and she is not shy about showing you all of her cute outfits and amazing body.  She seems so sweet at first, but then she really opens up and shows you every angle in her photosets.  She is so photogenic and so captivating in front of the camera.

 Kelli is just really incredible, and her next OnlyTease shoot is also coming up in early March, which I am really excited about.  I just really hope that she continues being a top "regular" for OnlyTease, as she is one of the best girls in every way; definitely one of the cutest, most tantalizing, and most attractive !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kelli-Smith



























No comments:

Post a Comment