Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Maddie M - stunning brunette nurse !!

 Today's bonus update is for an absolutely stunning girl who is a relative newcomer to OnlyTease, and also someone who I can't believe I have yet to talk about on this page.  Maddie M is a gorgeous brunette who first shot for OnlyTease a few months ago, and she has already had two shoots and I definitely think she is going to be a great long-term OnlyAllSites model.  She looks so stunning in this hot outfit, dressed as a gorgeous bedroom nurse in a very short white dress, with black pantyhose on underneath !!

 Maddie M is an absolutely stunning and dynamic beauty who just looked amazing in her first two shoots, and she instantly won most people over with her incredibly hot and sultry looks.  She just has such a strong "alpha" type of feminine presence in her sets, and she is so hot and radiant.  She has such strong poses and I definitely think she is going to be a huge part of the OnlyTease future.... Honestly, from everything she has done so far for OnlyTease and elsewhere, she is just so well put together, and she is just a quality girl who is an A++++ type of model.

 She is also really developing as one of my newer favorites as well.  For me, she is already at least in my top 6 or 7 of all current models.  I also personally did a custom-outfit shoot for her second OnlyTease shoot, as I am very high on her myself.  She was one of my two or three favorite newcomers from all of 2015.

 Maddie just looks amazing dressed as a hot nurse.  This outfit shows off all of her amazing black pantyhose, and she is just so fit and she has such amazing legs.  She also has such beautiful eyes and a gorgeous face.

 This girl is seriously beautiful, and she just has such a "dominant" look to her.  I really think she is going to be one of the best and strongest OnlyTease models for many years to come.  Of all the newer models, she is probably the one I am the most excited about.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maddie-M



























No comments:

Post a Comment