Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Sarah E - radiant brunette in black tights !!

 Tonight's bonus update is another for the beautiful girl who was easily my top-favorite OnlyTease model for a VERY long time.  Sarah E is a stunning brunette and she looks so amazing in this hot college uniform outfit, wearing black tights combined with her cute skirt and black sweater.  I also love the white trainers she wears with this outfit.  She is such a gorgeous girl and I think she looks so radiant and exotic in this set.

 Sarah first shot for OnlyTease back in 2009, and she was easily my favorite model for several years until about 2013, when a great new generation of models came along to the OnlyAllSites and began to equal what Sarah was doing.  Sarah has also been shooting a lot more sporadically in recent years, so even though she is always an A++++ model to me, much of my attention has been transferred to a lot of the newer girls who are shooting much more frequently.  There is just no doubt though that Sarah is such an amazing model, and for about 5 years she was absolutely the top girl for me.  She is/was just so ideal and exactly "my type" of radiant and exotic hottie.  Sarah is/was always at the top of the game, and to me she is just perfect.

 Honestly, for me, if I had to imagine the most ideal type of girl, it would be Sarah.  For my personal preference the most perfect type of woman is the tall and slender brunette, with a bit-exotic look.  Sarah checks all boxes for me !!

 This hot college uniform set is also one of my favorite OnlyTease outfits with her.  She looks amazing in the black tights, and she does such hot poses too; always showing off her cute white panties on underneath and her hot gusset !!  I love the trainers worn with this set as well !!  I think Sarah is also just so radiant in this set, and this is one of her shoots where she looked the hottest.

 Sarah's most recent shoot was in June of 2015, but she has definitely been shooting a lot less frequently in recent years.  I think she has been spending a lot of time abroad which has limited her chances to shoot.  I really hope though that she'll be back again to OnlyTease at more points in the future, and I always think that OnlyTease will book her as she is an amazing girl who was such a great "regular" model for so long.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Sarah-E




























No comments:

Post a Comment