Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Rebecca Leah - tall and stunning blonde !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is relatively newer to OnlyTease, and also who has kind of been growing on me recently as one of my favorite newer girls.  Rebecca Leah is a tall and stunning blonde who looks amazing in this hot set, wearing black pantyhose and hot lingerie underneath her tight black leggings.

 Rebecca has had a few shoots already, and she is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in March of this year, which I am really excited about.  She is so beautiful and she has such a pretty face.  She also stands at an incredible 5'11'', giving her supermodel dimensions and making her one of the tallest current OnlyTease girls.  She is definitely stunning and I think she is the "total package."

 I am really looking forward to her next shoot in March, and honestly she is really kind of growing on me and emerging as one of my current favorite girls.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rebecca-Leah






















No comments:

Post a Comment