Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jo P - amazing tall blonde in green tights !!

  Tonight's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I think so far has been one of the best one-hit-wonders in OnlyTease history, and who is/was also booked for a comeback shoot that I think is going to happen very soon.  Jo P is an amazing beauty and she looks so gorgeous in this incredibly hot military-style set, wearing a hot green-camouflage outfit with a warbelt, green tights, and matching heels !!  She is such a beautiful girl and I think she looks absolutely stunning and so radiant in this set.

 Jo P had her one OnlyTease shoot back in 2014, and she looked absolutely amazing back then and she was one of the girls who I was most hoping would take off and become a top "regular."  Unfortunately, things went quiet on her for awhile after her first shoot, but then a few months ago she was rebooked like a bolt-from-the-blue for a shoot in January.  Unfortunately, that shoot had to be postponed, but it wasn't cancelled and I think that Jo will have her next shoot very soon... at least I hope !!  Jo is so gorgeous though and I think she has every hot asset to be one of the top OnlyTease models if she just gets on a roll of shoots.  She is so tall (at 5'10'') and stunning, and she is just so legitimately hot and she has such gorgeous facial expressions.

 Another thing I really like about this set are those cute camouflage heels that Jo is wearing.  Those heels really set off this outfit and make this costume.  I also love the green tights she is wearing, as actually we don't see green tights that much on OnlyTease.  This is actually one of my favorite OnlyTease sets of all time.  Jo has such amazing long legs, and she is so photogenic.  Most of her looks to the camera in this set are also so dynamic and captivating.

 Personally, I am just really really high on Jo, and I think she has so much potential to be one of the absolutely top models for the OnlyAllSites.  I am so looking forward to seeing her second shoot, whenever it may happen,


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jo-P






























No comments:

Post a Comment