Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Danielle A - tall and stunning beauty !!

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my all-time favorites, and someone who I and many others think is the prettiest girl ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  Danielle A is an absolutely amazing stunner who looks so incredible in this hot set for OnlyOpaques, wearing a cute secretary outfit with tight shorts and black tights on underneath.

 From 2013 to 2014, Danielle was such an amazing model and she shot many times in two years before taking a break from glamour modeling in 2015.  I have heard that she may be back in the future, but as of now she has gone "off-the-radar" of OnlyTease and other modeling, so time will tell.  I obviously really hope she comes back, as she is so gorgeous; with such a blindingly-beautiful face, slender physique, and amazing long legs.  I really think just based on pure beauty, she is the prettiest model of all time, but I can't say she becomes my all-time favorite in all respects as many other models have had much longer careers.  There is just no denying though that Danielle is so special.  I actually think that she is head and shoulders above even the top rank of other very pretty OnlyTease girls.

 Danielle was also the Newcomer of the Year in 2013, and I recall she has had quite high finishes in the annual Model-of-the-Year voting.  Honestly, her beauty is completely "off the charts" and really needs no explanation.  I just hope though that one day she will want to shoot again as her modeling presence is so tremendous.  Danielle not shooting for OnlyTease is the equivalent of Wayne Gretzky saying, "you know, hockey really isn't my thing !!"


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danielle-A






























No comments:

Post a Comment